Thursday, August 30, 2012

I love my husband

I am so grateful for my husband and best friend Jacob. He works so hard for our family and I am so proud of him for working toward his dream of becoming a nurse and getting his bachelors degree for nursing. He is one of the strongest people I know and he is so sincere and loving. He takes such good care of Sam and I. I could not have asked for a better husband and father to my children. He makes me laugh and always knows just what to say when I am having a bad day. I love that he is a family man and he loves the gospel.  I just want him to know how proud of him I am and how much I love him.


I know this is an older picture of us, but I love it!

1 comment: