Thursday, August 16, 2012
Molten Lava
So I am in love with baking. I love to try new recipes, and I am currently wanting to start to learn how to decorate cakes (you know with like fondont and sugar flowers and stuff...). And because I am poor and probably will never go to pastry school, I am going to teach myself. But that is not what this post is about. A while back my hubby and I tried to make a molten lava cake. We FAILED! I didn't realize how hard these amazing little cakes were to make. So, a couple days ago, we decided to try again, I browsed the foodnetwork website and found one recipe from Paula Deen, I love her (except her accent kinda annoys me) but she is brilliant. SO we tried this recipe and it turned out perfect! I was soooo excited! I couldn't believe that we had actually mastered these perfect little cakes! I didn't take a picture because by the time I realized that I wanted to document them, they were gone! I also recently mastered the art of Creme Brulee! GO ME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good for you! Practice makes perfect:) and makes you fat, well me at least haha
ReplyDelete